Join us for our 6th Annual Cardio Symposium on September 29, 2018, in Washington, D.C., held one day prior to the SPS 2018 Annual Meeting. The event will tentatively begin Saturday morning and end in the early evening with a cocktail reception.
Speakers will include;
- Frederick Sannajust, Ph.D. from Merck, USA
- Ian Moench, Ph.D. from GlaxoSmithKline, USA
- Yasunari Kanda, Ph.D. from NIHS, JAPAN
- Kohei Sawada, Ph.D. from University of Tokyo, JAPAN
- Farah Sheikh, Ph.D., FCVS, FAHA from UC San Diego, USA
- Matthew C. White, Ph.D. from Arkansas College of Osteopathic Medicine, USA
- Greg Luerman, Ph.D. from Ncardia, USA
- T.K. Feaster, Ph.D. from FUJIFILM Cellular Dynamics, USA
ACEA Biosciences’ Cardio Symposium is a forum to promote scientific exchange and collaboration. Experts from both industry and academia will share their findings on combining human induced pluripotent stem cell-derived (hiPSC) cardiomyocytes, cellular impedance, MEA and other technologies for cardiac safety assessment and cardiovascular disease studies.
Please check back for our list of keynote speakers and full agenda.